Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The joy of mail!

Some days you get good mail, others you don't. Yesterday's was definately good! My ATCs from our easter egg ATC swap on AN arrived back. They are gorgeous, each and every one :o) It really brightened my day when they dropped through the letterbox.

Speaking of brightening - what is it with this dull weather at the moment?! It was gorgeous this morning when Graeme left for work. Now, it's just grey and dull. I was hoping to go coo-spotting this afternoon but it might have to wait for another day.

Coo-spotting?! Yup, coo-spotting. Edinburgh has suddenly become home to some gorgeously painted cows. They can be seen dotted all over the city. I'm planning on trying to see as many as possible. It's a good way to encourge me to get out and about!

I started my basic yoga routine yesterday. I am so lacking in flexibility it is unbelieveable. I just want to cry when I see the pictures of people sitting serenely in the poses, when I nearly have to break myself to manage the stretches - lol. Gives me something to aim towards for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

If weather is good we could try going for some coo-spotting on Monday?? Could do with some distraction!!

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home