Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wow! I actually scrapbooked!


Yes, I completed a LO yesterday. It's my first one in over 6 months and I'm really pleased with it. I just love the photo as Graeme and I look so happy in it. The colours of the papers are a bit washed out in the picture though. They are really bright in real life.

Hmmm, I remember that day in Braid. It was fab. We had a picnic of egg and cress sandwiches, juice and cakes. My most enduring memory is climbing all over Blackford Hill in my bare feet with Graeme. I can remember the feel of the grass on them like it was yesterday.

So, maybe this will be the key to opening the floodgate of more LOs. Maybe it won't. In some ways I think I am going off scrapbooking in favour of other things. I think I prefer making journals and mini-books as opposed to making layouts. It's funny how your tastes change!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Lovin' the layout, Sharon! And being reminded of the feel of grass on barefeet.

12:14 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

wow... LOVE the colours normally would say orange is a no go but definitely works!!!

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home