Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Interview mark 2

I've got another interview in London on 5th May - eek! It's for another publishing job and this time, it really does involve editing and not being a glorified office monkey!

My only concern is that another job has just been advertised that I really would like to do. It's organising scientific conferences. It would be great for networking and I'd probably get to go to the conferences. I'm just worried that if I get the editing job (which I doubt anyway), I'll be missing out on something I really want to do. I'm still not 100% sure if I want to be in publishing.

I suppose I shouldn't worry about it at the moment. We'll see what happens first!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sharon! Thinking of you.

5:07 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

What's to stop you applying for both?

5:28 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Hun, apply for both jobs - remember... eggs and basket etc... ;)

Keep my fingers crossed either way!

1:35 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home