Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ickle toots!

For Graeme and I:

Graeme has an interview on Monday. You go boy! I am so pleased for him and I just hope they recognise him for the talent that he is.

As for me, last week I finally got my award letter for my PhD. I had totally forgotten about it! That's it - signed, sealed and delivered. I'm a doctor now and nobody can take that away from me. I graduate in the summer and despite my reluctance to go through another ceremony, I intend on celebrating in style!

Moreover, I have also started studying my Bardic Gwersu (lessons) again for OBOD. This is a big thing for me! It's been a long time since I could focus on them but now I feel I am in the right place again. I've written a letter to my tutor, telling him of all my experiences over the last year. I just hope he remembers me! I am aiming to complete the Bardic course in a few months, allowing me to move onto Ovate grade in the Autumn. By then, we should be settled in London and I'll actually have the finances to pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home