Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blimmin letting agents....

The phone is now off the hook. I am fed up not being able to get through a morning (let alone a day) without the phone ringing. They all seem to have a problem understanding what "maximum" means. I don't know how many times we have told them how much we want to spend on rent, yet they continually offer us properties outside our budget!

Grrrrrrr!

On a positive note, I have grown rocket :o) Nope, not something to go to space but the lovely, leafy green stuff. They are only little seedlings at the moment but I see great potential for them. I love how quickly they grow - yesterday morning they were just little leaves popping out the soil, now they are stretching towards the window at an amazing rate. I almost don't want to eat them :o(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I almost don't want to eat them."

I thought that might be a concern! ;-)

G.

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home