Monday, June 12, 2006

Sore bits I never knew I had!

Yesterday's bellydance workshop was fab! It was called "Come to the Dark Side" and focused on the darker, more gothic side of tribal fusion. The teacher was Heidi from the Domba! troupe and she was excellent - good fun and taught at the right pace. We learned about 6 different moves/combos and put them together into a short choreography. I thoroughly enjoyed myself - the music and style was much more like what I practise at home.

The only downside is the aching in my muscles today! I really think I must have used muscles I didn't know I had. We did quite a thorough warm-up yesterday with loads of stretches. If I can remember and practise them all then that should help my dancing :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Glad you enjoyed your workshop, hun!!!

As for those muscles ... nasty, isn't it?? :)

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home