Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Recovering from the weekend!

Monday was a little bit of a blur to say the least. I seemed to do very little in a long period of time! Thankfully, yesterday was a lot better and I actually managed to get out of the house.

Graeme has another interview next week in London - yay for him! They were very keen - he sent off his application and they called him the next morning. Sounds like a good sign to me. I also got in contact with the people who interviewed me a fortnight ago. They still haven't reached a decision. So, at least it's not a knock-back yet. Got some more jobs to apply for this week too :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh oh oh ... I am SOOO keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!!!!

Enjoyed talk again ... although ... that 4th (?) floor is really quite a way up... LOL

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home