Tuesday, May 30, 2006

*sigh*

Why oh why do prospective employers wait until two days before an interview to actually invite you along. I've got an email this afternoon from a company wanting to interview me on Friday. WTF is that all about? If I was working, there would be no way I would get the time off and it's going to cost me a small fortune to get to London then.

Trouble is, it's the job I really wanted but missed the deadline for (due to New Scientist's incompetance). However after the snippy "we're just interviewing you because we've ran out of applicants" type email I got, I'm not so sure I want to work for such people.

Is it really worth it for £19K a year?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh hun - that's a toughy. But you HAVE to go and do it (and glad you booked your ticket) otherwise you'll never know.

Phew ... short notice, eh?!

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home