Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Any suggestions?

Missed my ATS class last night due to a defective train on the central line. By the time I got to Liverpool Street, it was past 6:30 and it would have taken me another 15min to get to the studio. So, it was time to turn around and head home again. Grrrr, I hate that when it happens!

Over the last few weeks I've been working on a list of things I would like to do in the last year of my 20s. I was inspired by a friend who's doing exactly the same thing. So far the list consists of:
  • learn to ski
  • go on a jack the ripper tour
  • have afternoon tea in London (hopefully at the Lanesborough)
  • try poi spinning and hoopdancing
  • eat pie and mash in the east end (I draw the line at jellied eels)
  • go to a burlesque class

I'm not sure that I am very good at this game, so I'm open to suggestions! Nothing that involves jumping off buildings or crazy nonsense like that. I'm a "both feet on the ground" kind of gal ;o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

A bit late for me... ;) But I will think about it and let you know. :)

Driving lessons? Although London is not the best place for it really...

9:55 pm  
Blogger sharonfruit said...

Thanks, hun! I think driving in London would put me in an early grave - lol! It's more fun things really and, having failed my test twice due to being a nervous wreck, I'm not sure driving lessons (or at least the test aspect) fall into that category ;o)

S xx

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home