Thursday, January 08, 2009

First week back at work

Not had much time to post this week, as I've been busy most evenings. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday as this week at work has just dragged. Really, really bored with the job now but plans are afoot. Hmmmm, I think it was the same story this time last year!

I started a new ATS (American Tribal Style) bellydance class on Tuesday evening, which has made me very happy. I used to do Tribal in Edinburgh but never managed to find a class near enough to home in London. Not that the new class is near to home - it's in Hackney - but it is easy to get to from work. The teacher seems very good and the class were really friendly (one of them accosted me at the bus-stop and chatted all the way to Liverpool Street). I arrived home feeling all warm inside despite the freezing temperatures outside!

Graeme's parents stayed with us last night as they need to get to Heathrow super early this morning to fly to St Petersburg. It's Graeme's Mum's 60th birthday today and this is her birthday treat. Not that she looks anything like 60 years old!

No plans for the weekend as yet. We might end up glued to the TV watching season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. We've a lot of catching up to do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

"I arrived home feeling all warm inside despite the freezing temperatures outside!" What a great description. And proof that life in London CAN be friendly.

First week back at work after Christmas pretty tough for all, I think!

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home