Sunday, May 20, 2007

Changes are afoot...

Wonderful, heavenly, bliss. These and so many more similar words fail to really describe the two weeks I have had. Crete is amazing - everything from the land to the people are stunning.

I may write more and soon I suppose you will all be bored by my Cretan adventures. However, until that happens a lot of work will be going on behind the scenes. I am yet again moving blog (this will be my fourth move) as the scope of what I need has now expanded beyond blogger.

Watch this space and I will keep you updated.



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

moving blog again?? Tsk tsk tsk!!! ;) LOOOOVE the photo ... :O wanna have a holiday too.... :D

12:16 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooh - you've made me want to go on holiday to Crete!

Can you let me know your e-mail address - hbkscotia@hotmail.com

11:28 am  
Blogger Jen said...

glad you had a great holidat Sharon :)

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home