Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Inchies and holibags!


I made my first set of "inchies" yesterday and here they are! I was inspired by one of my deepest loves - chocolate. I get catalogues through from Hotel Chocolat all the time and their choccies really are works of art in their own right.
I was a little surprised by how easy it was to work on such small pieces. They really do look stunning once finished. I feel I may have to experiment some more with these!
My other really fabby piece of news is that Graeme and I have booked our flights to go to Crete! YAY! This will be my first proper holiday in almost 5 years. I am so looking forward to having proper relaxation time with Graeme and seeing some more of the world. Thankfully, work have consented to give me time off, which is awfully nice of them I think. I just know they won't be able to cope without me - lol!
So, yeah, Crete. Now all we have to do is figure out where we want to stay. We've found a nice hotel in Chania on the west of the island. Trouble is, all the archaeological sites are on the east of the island. However, the east of the island is also hideously touristy. Decisions, decisions...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

crete is a small place - hire a scooter or a car :) youw ill have tons of fun!! btw: huge thanks for my favour. i have emailed you :)

8:35 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Never been to Crete myself, hun - but my dad has and he loved it. SOOOO glad you finally will get some time away from all things and get a nice warm sunny holiday to boot! :)

Those inchies are gorgeous (well... obviously ... it's HC!!) - what do you do with them? Never got into them yet myself.

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home