Thursday, February 15, 2007

Especially for Kat!

An ATC made with Stewart Gill paints! It was made for a challenge on an altered arts forum. The challenge was to use only paints on white card to make an ATC. I used paints mixed with loo roll to give the textured effect. I also used the two colours I hadn't used before to see how they looked out of the pot. I think they look fab, however I expect the orange/red will look much better on dark card. Might have to go another ATC to compare :o)

We were allowed one word on the ATC too. I picked "soar". Why? Well, it's all I long to do at the moment. That and the backgound, although simple, evokes a number of feelings in me. It makes me think of sunsets/sunrises, new beginnings and all sorts of other things.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh hun, those colours are LUSH!!!! Love it!! :)

2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home