Sunday, January 14, 2007

I can see stars again :o)

I'm back home in Scotland for a few days. So far, it has been really nice. I came up on Friday after work and have been spending a few days at my parents' house. It's been great spending time with them and catching up with my friends as well.

We were out shopping today and I got a nice new coat. It was a bargain! I also got some of the new See-D "morsals" stamps, which I cannot wait to get home to play with.

Tomorrow, I am off to Edinburgh to visit Kat. I can't wait to see her, as it's been too long since the last time we met. Then on Tuesday, I've got a meeting and then it's back home to Boy.

I think going back will be easier this time as I know Graeme will be in London waiting for me. I find it very hard to think of London as home. Maybe once I get a new job and feel much happier about myself, then I'll begin to settle more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home