Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've been Christmas tagged!

Eggnog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate please! I'm gutted that Starbucks aren't doing their peppermint hot choccy anymore :o(

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa brings them all lovely and wrapped (I wish!)

Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
White lights definitely.

Do you hang mistletoe?
Only plastic stuff. It's quite difficult and expensive to get the real stuff now. I'd also rather it was left alone as (British mistletoe especially) it's starting to become rarer.

When do you put up your decorations?
12 days before Christmas and take them down 12 days after. It's a family tradition.

What is your favorite holiday dish?
Probably stuffing (any kind). I could eat it on it's own ;o)

Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Waiting for Dad to get out of bed, so we could check to see if Santa had been.

When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real?
What do you mean he's not real?! To be honest, I can't remember.

Can you ice skate?
Nope. The first time I went ice-skating, I nearly broke my fingers. Never again ;o)

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No.

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
This year it's red and gold. Last year it was silver and purple on a black tree (goth-tastic).

Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it. It makes the world truly magical.

What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Spending time with the people I love.

Do you remember your favorite gift?
I don't think I've had a favourite. I've had loads that I loved but none that jumps out.

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Yule log.

What tops your tree?
A star.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Peace on Earth and goodwill to all. Well, I can hope, can't I?

Which do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
Probably giving. It's nice to make people happy and show your appreciation for their love/support over the year.

What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Eek, too many to mention. I love "Santa Baby", "Fairytale of New York" and "A Spaceman came travelling". My odd favourite at the moment is "Hannukah Blessings" by the Barenaked Ladies.

Candy Canes on the tree?
Nope. They'd last two minutes with Graeme around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home