Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am in love...

…with Stewart Gill paints. I went to my first class at Blade Rubber Stamps on Saturday and I really enjoyed it. We were playing around with the lovely Alchemy and Byzantia ranges. Strangely enough, I thought I’d like the Byzantia more but actually, the Alchemy are just utterly divine. I bought three of them to have a play with at home. I love that they are fabric paints as well. If I ever get the sewing machine up and running, I’ll be able to decorate what I make!

It was really lovely to be back at craft classes. I've booked another one for the start of March called "Soldered Charms". It's all about making jewellery and embellishments from microscope slides and various other things. I can't wait! I've been wanting to try it out for ages but I don't have a soldering iron. The lady teaching the class is going to demonstrate using things other than solder to hold the pieces together. I can see me getting hooked on these things :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

They look interesting .... very interesting!! Post something you used them on now, woman!!! :) Don't let me hang here without seeing them out of the pot.... !!! ;)

10:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi honey

havent been much of a blogger lately have I? sorry ! and I missed your post the other day about feeling low....

heck, email me , we can talk, I have twenty odd years experience too.....xxxxxxx dizusa@hotmail.com

and I m a stewart Gill addict too...its a whole other WORLD isnt it ???

hee hee ..Listen Claudia and I are planing an Ally Pally trip in April...fancy meeting up?

Diz xxxxxxxxx and email me - please x

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home