Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too much clutter!


EEK! This is just a snapshot of what arrived with Dad and David on Saturday morning. 8am on Saturday morning, I have to add. Being up and about at that time on a weekend, should be illegal!

24 boxes arrived. Most of them contain books. I think I may have to acknowledge the fact that I have "book issues".

In some ways it has been lovely being reunited with all my stuff again. It feels like some sort of reunification of self. On the otherhand, the clutter is driving me crazy! I've emptied all the boxes and tried to get things into some sort of order. However, we just don't have enough space for everything. I think I'll have to work out what can be stored in the plastic boxes and keep them in the spare room cupboard for now.

It's just been a crazy few weeks on the whole. I feel like I have had no time to sit still. The only respite I can see arrives on Tuesday when the Sheffield trauma is over with. At least, I have Friday off and I'm going to visit my parents and friends at the weekend. That's something to look forward to at least!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

ikea is on your cards - loads of bookshelves will sort that - if it makes you feel better - in our 20foot shipping containers - over 605 of it was used for book!!

1:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home