Monday, April 23, 2007

I made this!

Yesterday morning I was seized by a serious bout of creativity. I had seen this pendant in Bead magazine and I fell completely in love with it. I loved that the knot is a prosperity knot as that’s something I’d like to draw into my life at the moment (not really money prosperity, but real life prosperity). Putting the knot together was a really amazing experience. My first attempt was terrible as I approached it with a “this looks easy” mentality. Que: one very big, messy knot. The second attempt was a real willing into existence. It was slow, careful process that lead to a lot of energy going into the piece. Perfect.

I had a lovely weekend on the whole. Yesterday afternoon, Jaihn and I took a little trip to Regents Park. We saw the giraffes at London Zoo (through the fence, admittedly)! They are such beauties. Then we sat until the sun went down at the little cafe beside the boating lake. It was really divine.
Saturday was domestic day. Graeme and I had a little trip to Homebase and we got some bits & bobs. I've got all sorts of plans for the garden when I come back from my holidays. I want to make up another two windowboxes and plant some veggies. Might be a tad ambitious but I need a project for the summer months!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

that is beautiful.

6:57 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh, hun - that's sooo beautiful!! Love the Red & Black scheme!

8:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Work!

3:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home