Sunday, December 07, 2008

Advent Sunday Mark 2

Graeme and I have a little tradition of marking each Sunday in Advent with some festive tea and cake (any excuse really). After missing last Sunday due to our whistle-stop trip to Edinburgh, we made up for it this weekend!

Last night was my bellydance class student hafla, which was good fun. I only danced in my classes group dance but that was nerve-wracking enough! Our music jumped twice during our performance giving us all a shock but like true professionals we got to the end (eventually).

Today I've made a start on my Christmas cards. I'm still waiting on my card blanks but hopefully they will arrive soon. I'm off work from Tuesday as I'm having all my wisdom teeth removed, so I need something to do while I recover!

OK, time to rescue the roast from the oven!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home