Monday, December 15, 2008

When will it feel like Christmas?

I'm feeling hugely better now. The swelling is pretty much gone and my jaw is only slightly stiff. All in all, it wasn't as painful as I expected but it has taken longer for me to start feeling better. Last week disappeared in a haze of medication induced snoozling and I still cannot believe how much I slept. Thankfully, it all seems to be fine now, so it's back to work tomorrow!

As a result of all this hospital malarky, Christmas seems to be passing me by. We don't even have any decorations up yet! It also looks like I won't be sending out any handmade cards, as Royal Mail lost the package that was bringing my card blanks. I've not been able to get out to buy some more, so it's shop bought this year it seems.

Graeme will be home from his study group soon. Maybe we can get out the Christmas box and put up some tinsel tonight at least!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Glad you're feeling better.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Glad you're feeling better, hun! Shame you had to go back to work already. :(

I join in with you about the non-christmassy feel ... can't wait for Thursday to come around so I can get at least SOME decos up etc.

But hey ... I managed to bake my Stollen yesterday morning!!! :D

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home