Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feels a lot more like Christmas!

Look at this chap! This is the Christmas Cactus that Graeme's Mum gave us two years ago. It refused to grow/flower/anything while we were in the old flat. Since we moved here it's gone crazy. We don't water it any more than we did previously, so it must just like this flat better (which is fine, because we do too). All those beautiful flowers!
It does feel more like Christmas now. The tree is decorated and the living room looks nice and sparkly. I've got all my presents bought and tonight I'm writing my Christmas cards. I've also found the best chocolate yule log ever! I adore yule log and I spotted a ganache one in Waitrose at the weekend. So yummy. I might have to get another one this weekend - it's disappearing fast!
I also signed up to start American Tribal Style bellydance classes after Christmas. I've really missed not dancing tribal since I moved here. The class is totally the wrong side of London for me but I think it's worth it. I'm excited about starting something fresh and that's got to be a good thing. I'm really keen to get a lot better at bellydance next year, so this is a good start. I've also booked a class with Sharon Kihara (my tribal fusion hero) during Tribal London in January. I've got slight angst about dancing with her but I've heard such good reviews of her workshops. Must remember to breathe!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

The Christmas Cactus looks FAB, hun! Absolutely healthy!! :) Never seen them that pink though - my mum's is a deep red.

And no wonder she prefers the new flat - it's lighter, more air with a nice view out! :D

I'll be doing some decorating today so hopefully my Christmas cheer will turn up some time today and tomorrow too!

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home