Saturday, January 10, 2009

52 books in 52 weeks

I received an email from Penguin Books this week about their "52 Books in 52 Weeks" challenge. Now, I'm not really interested in many of the books on their list but it's something I'd like to do as I am a total bookworm! I read every day on the Tube to keep me sane as I am sneezed on, squished into peoples armpits and generally violated on the way to work. So, it was off to the library today to stock up on books for the weeks ahead. I'm going to make a hitlist of books for 2009 and see how many I manage to get ticked off!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I always try to read books on the bus to/from work...and during lunch... but I also want to read the Metro (specially now with Talk 107 not existing anymore)... so that is usually taking time away. So I think I won't be able to finish a book each week.. hohummm... ;) But wishing you all the best to achieve that! Got a couple of suggestions if you like. :)

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home