Sunday, July 02, 2006

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place!

Have been away for a few days to my parents. Spent most of the time sorting out my room at home. I got rid of a lot of stuff that I didn't need anymore and organised things for when we finally get a new place to live. I still managed to have time to go shopping with Mum and I got a new dress for my graduation :o)

Anyway, getting to the point - GRAEME'S GOT A JOB NOW :oD Yay! How pleased am I?! Probably not as pleased as him but very happy nonetheless! It's for a very good practise in London, who have completed projects for celebrities and other wealthy people. He's also getting a damn good salary, which is a bonus!

As his work is going to be in Chelsea, we now have to reconsider where we were planning on living. It's probably just as well the other flat fell through, as it would have been completely the wrong location for us in the end! Now, we are looking at areas around Acton and Ealing (West London), which are probably much nicer than where we were looking before.

It's all good I think :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Woweee!!! Well done GRAEME!!! Congrats!!

So glad everything seems to falls into place now.

HUGS!

6:47 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Doing the happy dance for you darling - there was a reason for that flat falling through!

11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooh so you are coming south south ......I am in Brighton.....I may be able to come meet you irl too soon then ...wowee x

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home