Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My creative journey begins.

I recently joined an online group called "Creative Journey". Our aim is to explore one theme/concept through a series of monthly arty challenges. Our first challenge was to sketch out a mind-map of our theme. After lots of thought I decided upon the theme of "trees". It has plenty of scope and branches (ahem) into many other areas that interest me.

I'm hoping that I can use the theme as an introduction to botanical drawing, which is something I have wanted to try for years. I'm also going to use it to help my tree identification skills for when I start my ovate grade. It's a theme I can use to bridge both my artistic and spiritual side - ideal as I have neglected both since moving to London.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Hun, that's great!!! Wowee!! Love the leaf stamps .... :)

10:20 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

It's 'Creative journey' - and I love tha so much thought ahs gone into this!

7:51 pm  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

The biter bit - shame about my own lack of spell checking eh?

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home