Monday, September 18, 2006

The Hotel Chocolat experience

It had to be done at some point :o) Yesterday, Graeme and I visited the fantastic Hotel Chocolat on Kensington High Street. What an emporium of pure endulgence! While we were browsing in the shop, a lovely man gave us free samples. I tried an after dinner mint crème and it was exquisite. It really was an explosion of mintiness in your mouth :o)

After that, I wasted no time at all in treating us to 3 bags of treats for a very reasonable £6. They are just delicious – the citrus one is so zingy and the pralines are to die for! The chocolate slab is a mini version of the huge £11 ones they do. I might die if I ate all of one of them though ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sounds yummy.

Happy birthday for today. :)

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home