Friday, August 11, 2006

I thought we'd moved to somewhere civilised!

Turns out we can't get telewest or NTL at the flat in London. Pah! Here was me thinking that Scotland was backward - lol!

Ach well, just have to do more reading. It's not like I watched much TV anyway!

We move into the flat tomorrow - very excited. It will be soooooooo good to have our own space again :o)

I'm very busy at work now. I've gone from organising 2 meetings to having 6! It's all a bit scary at the moment as most of the time I am not sure what I am doing. Once I've completed a few meetings, I'll be fine thankfully!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello hun, I do enjoy your blog, sorry you are missing your old friends..its tough moving, but at least all us net friends come evrywhere with you - a blessing and a curse huh?

have a good day x

1:14 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh hun .... seee... told you London is not all... LOL. Sure you don't need Telewest.

Glad you'll be moving to your own place again. Living with family for a while is ok but can get too much.

Can't wait for you to come up soon for a visit! :)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home