Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back to the shimmy!

As you've probably guessed, I am updating my blog with all the posts I should have made over the last few months. I've not backdated them as I don't want you missing anything ;o)

Yesterday, I started my new bellydancing class. It was great to get back to dancing. The teacher was very good and I think she's better than my Edinburgh teacher. She was just so much fun and gave plenty of feedback. I've signed up to go to the Fantasia festival in December, although I'm not sure if I can last through 6 hours of classes.

Tonight, we are going to organise the spare room. Honest!

Tomorrow, Graeme and I are off to see Anathema :oD The tickets were sooooo cheap. I can't believe how many bands I want to see at the moment. What a difference moving to London has made - I'd never be able to see half of them in Edinburgh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your PHD. (DH handed his in this week- I know what a lot of work it is.)Glad you are enjoying London.

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home